Facts About Chase
- Chase had his name personally suggested by Katie Couric in the green room of the TODAY Show.
- Chase was held on the first day of his life by then First Lady of New York City Donna Hanover.
- Chase has known all the presidents of the United States in order and by heart since the age of five.
- Chase had breakfast with former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and was later cited by the Nobel Prize laureate for his knowledge of presidential history at the age of nine. Chase consulted the Biography Channel on presidential history at the age of 11.
- Chase was the featured subject of an award-winning travel article in the Dallas Morning News at the age of nine and was described as “precocious” by the New York Times at the age of 12.
- Chase provided voiceovers for multiple dramatic Turkish television shows on EbruTV at the age of 12.
- Chase modeled for international advertising campaigns and hardcover books at the age of 14.
- Chase was the title subject of a Hollywood television pilot about his travel adventures called the “Thrill of the Chase" at the age of 15.
- Chase visited his 50th and final U.S. state at the age of 17 and his 50th country at the age of 18.
Chase was the youngest person to ever go heli-hiking and he has rafted tidal bores on the Bay of Fundy, rescued baby puffins beneath the cliffs of Iceland, stood atop George Washington’s granite wig on Mount Rushmore, cage dove with great white sharks in South Africa, tracked jaguars through the jungles of Belize, crossed Saharan dunes by camel in Morocco, trapped eels on the Delaware River, rode with gauchos across the Uruguayan pampas and raced astride an ostrich on the African Cape.